DR KARYNE WILNER’S CORE ENERGETICS focuses on returning a natural flow of energy to the body, enabling her clients to feel fully alive, to experience personal power, to explore their sexuality, and to improve their physical health.
• Working with Karyne will help you open your heart, remove obstacles, explore emotions, be in truth and actively cope with life.
• Known for healing painful consequences that stem from unresolved earlier experiences, Karyne teaches you how to diminish anger, grief, depression, and anxiety.
With Charles Corley, MED, pictured below, she uses her unique knowledge of the body’s functioning to help people grow, change, become unstuck, and transition from one life phase to the next.
Together they direct the
CORE ENERGETICS ACADEMY, a certificate program for mental health professionals and body workers, based on the world-renowned Core Energetics method. They train practitioners in humanistic/existential methods, holistic counseling theory, and energy healing. Counselors, coaches, healers, nurses, physicians, yoga teachers, massage therapists, and energy workers achieve certification in this comprehensive energy-renewing method that helps clients:
• Overcome and heal deeply stored, inhibiting, emotional imprints left in the body from earlier unresolved painful experiences.
• Refresh and enhance the natural flow of life energy and love so they can enjoy a more integrated and harmonious life on every level.
Students experience the full benefit of this vivifying process as they learn. The whole person is embraced, because both soma and spirit are linked in the Core Energetic process.
The Academy is co-directed by Karyne Wilner, PSYD and Charles Corley, MED.
We cannot continue to ignore our body’s generous wisdom, or act as if our body is an unknowing mechanism separate from ourselves. When we learn how to recognize, unleash, and receive core energy, the mysteries of the universe can penetrate our body’s shape and reveal new pathways for self-discovery that guide us to higher levels of heart-awakening spiritual transformation. KARYNE WILNER, PsyD. Finding Your Body’s Wisdom. (Book in progress).
CORE ENERGETICS DEFINITIONS
• Core: Higher Self; heart, truth, love, beauty.
• False Self: The mask one wears to block one’s truth and core energy; a learned behavior that provides a false sense of safety.
• Lower Self: Primitive and negative energy that is held in the body and produces distorted choices, thoughts and actions.
• Body Reading: Viewing and reading physical blocks in musculature, posture and movement; a way to identify and … Read More