Private Therapy Sessions
Feelings and stories are stored in your body. Because they belong to the past they hold you back. My work with energy and somatic techniques helps you release past imprints from your body and experience the authentic self you were meant to be.
My focus is on helping you with:
- Emotional imbalances
- Anxiety, stress, and depression
- Impulsive, compulsive, and addictive behavior
- Distrust and fear of others
- Sexual problems
- Loss and despair
- Relationships and communications
- Gender confusion
- Post traumatic stress disorder
Couples Therapy Sessions
Two people come together to share, learn from each other, develop intimacy, communicate meaningfully, and experience intricate levels of connection.
Relationships take hard work that result in breathing fresh love into places where there was formerly pain and suffering.
My work will help you achieve:
- Deepening levels of understanding
- Honoring differences
- Developing trust
- Learning when to yield and when to hold strong
- Releasing negativity, guilt, blame, and judgment
- Letting go of shame
- Choosing love
- Exploring your sexuality
Sessions for both individuals and couples are between 45 and 60 minutes in length. Whether in-person or online, expect to work with your body in the session. Longer sessions may be scheduled at my office in CT, so that you may be seen one time per month, rather than weekly or biweekly. Some insurance is accepted
To make an appointment, contact Karyne at 401-316-7041 or email email@example.com.